This 1,475-square-foot apartment on Moscow’s Lomonosov Avenue may not come complete with James Bond (Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, or even Daniel Craig). But like the classic spy thriller series and its stars, it’s bold, glamorous, and indefatigably charming.
It’s the home of interior designer Marina Zhukova, who put her own personal stamp on the luxe digs in a new build so her young family could be closer to their textile and wallpaper showroom in the nearby Frunzenskaya Embankment.
Have a look around & see if you don’t agree: It’s both Bond-tastic AND Spectre-acular!
If you want more…
- Continue your tour of this apartment at The Village. And don’t leave the site without opposite-mouse-clicking on “translate” to read the article by Masha Shatalina.
- Check out Marina’s full portfolio and see even MORE of her apartment at M Zhukova Interior Design.
- Shop (and follow!) both my Etsy and ebay stores for vintage finds, a few of my boho DIYs, and next-to-new surplus home decor. New merchandise gets added daily, so check both places often.
- Sign up to have BoHo Home posts sent to your inbox using the subscription link in the sidebar (top right). Or follow with Bloglovin, a social-media platform that allows you to set up an account and access all the blogs you want to read in one place.
- Find additional content from BoHo Home on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and Houzz, and give me a follow EVERYWHERE!! The more the merrier!