Thanks to a mild winter, the great outdoors is looking greener than usual this St. Patrick’s Day.
It may still be a bit early (here in the Midwest U. S. anyways) to roll out the patio furniture and plant some annuals or tomatoes, but it’s not too early to plan. With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to look to gardens past for some inspirational green.
1. Peter Rabbit’s potting place
2. Petal perfect
3. Two heads are better than one
4. Lined up for the Easter parade
5. Rest home for burned-out planets
6. Nature gets a helping hand
7. Nature gets 9 helping hands!!
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And may you be 3 days in heaven
before the devil knows you’re dead!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You might also enjoy…
Please like and follow BoHo Home:
(Visited 185 times, 1 visits today)